- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Low Price Foods Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Low Price Foods Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Low Price Foods Limited may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google and Google advertising platforms
How will we use your data?
Low Price Foods Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email or Text you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Send a push notification to your device, with order process and other products you may like.
- Notify you of your order process through your specified social media channel.
When Low Price Foods Limited processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Low Price Foods Limited will never sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Low Price Foods Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Low Price Foods Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Low Price Foods Limited Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Low Price Foods Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Low Price Foods Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Low Price Foods Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Low Price Foods Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Low Price Foods Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Low Price Foods Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Low Price Foods Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Low Price Foods Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Low Price Foods Ltd, Unit 1, Maun Close, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5GY
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Low Price Foods Limited uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Low Price Foods Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Low Price Foods Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Low Price Foods Ltd, Unit 1, Maun Close, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5GY
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address Low Price Foods Ltd, Unit 1, Maun Close, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5GY